Thursday 10 April 2014

Five Favourites: things to do in spring/summer

I think I am going to start "five favourites" as a little series feature that I will be posting every few weeks. It will be about anything from favourite lipsticks to favourite youtubers/ bloggers to favourite tv shows. In this post I will be writing about my favourite things to do in spring and summer- they're are definitely my favourite seasons. (This is in no particular order.)

  

1. Lazy days in the garden
Sometimes there is nothing better than soaking up the sun with a book or chatting with a friend in the comfort of your own home. It makes you feel so relaxed and peaceful.
2. Barbecues
I love enjoying tasty food in the sun and spending time with friends and family. You know summer has officially arrived when you get the barbecue out.
3. Beach days
Sun, sea, sand - the beach is the perfect place to spend a hot day. I love to sunbathe, take a paddle and tick in to fish 'in' chips followed by a delicious ice cream.
4. Walks in the countryside
Strolls in the country with a brilliant picnic are always lovely in spring and summer.
5. Afternoon tea
Food-wise, spring and summer is the time for sandwiches, tea and lemonade, cake and cream teas. This makes up the perfect afternoon tea.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day. What are your favourite things to do in spring/summer?
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment