Monday 14 April 2014

A day in the life (with photos)

As I am on my Easter holidays, I thought it would be nice to do something a little different and use mainly photos to show an average saturday of my life. I don't know how this will go, or if you will even enjoy hearing about my boring everyday life but here it is. 


The day started off with an unusually delicious breakfast- croissants with raspberry jam and some very tasty mango, peach and papaya juice.


I had been slobbing about all week so I went for a run that was actually pretty nice, I love the dene in springtime. 


When I got back, I tired to brave the garden but I was a bit too optimistic about the weather so I have to say I didn't last very long.


Showered, dressed and fresh faced (more or less) I settled down for a hilarious chick flick accompanied by lunch. You can't go wrong with She's the Man.


Then I made an attempt to get some revision done, although I have to say I got bored pretty quickly so I wouldn't class it as a very productive session.
Luckily my friend rang me up and we went to Starbucks and I had a caramel cream frappacino which was lovely but I forgot to take a picture- silly me! 
We headed back to mine and once another friend joined us we baked some yummy chocolate chip muffins with marshmallows thrown in for extra tasty goodness. I did actually take a photo of one but it somehow disappeared (I'm really not doing to well am I?!).


After tea, some tv watching and writing a blog post, it was time to catch up with my youtube videos for the day. I seriously don't know what I would do with out Troye Sivan!


Finally it was time for bed - not going to lie, often one of my favourite parts of the day, it's just so cosy.


You can't go to bed without a book. I finished reading I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith (a modern classic) which I enjoyed a lot more than I expected and found it surprisingly funny. 
I hope you enjoyed this post, it was a bit different but I do like to add some variety to my blog. I've found that the few lifestyle type posts that I have written have gone done quite well so I thought it would be about time to do another one. I actually really enjoyed my day and blogging about it kind of makes me realise how much I take for granted (as deep as it may sound). I should be very thankful for all I that I have and can do.
<3 Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment