Sunday 23 February 2014

Top 5 Beauty Wish List

I had so many things in my beauty wish-list that I would probably never get round to buying, so I narrowed it down to my top 5 (it is in no paticular order).
     
                 

1. Select Cover-up: Mac £15
This concealer looks amazing, it's had so many good reviews and looks like a really brilliant illuminating concealer for under eyes. It is meant to be pretty good for blemishes as well! I really want to try it out.

2. Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner (perfect black): Too Faced £15
This eyeliner looks absolutely amazing. When I swatched it in the shop it came out so intense and creamy and beautiful. I just love it and want it so so much. 

3. Colourburst Lip Butter (juicy papaya): Revlon £7.99
All of this range is so pretty and meant to be very moisturising. They are quite sheer, so are very soft and natural on the lips but still show a little colour so I think they would be really useful for a quick-fix. 

4. Colour Tatto 24hr Eyeshadow (permanent taupe): Maybelline £4.99
 I have wanted one of these for so long. They are all such pretty colours and have some great reviews. I love every product from maybelline that I have tried so hopefully these live up to the expectation. 

5. Micellar Cleanising Water: Garnier £4.99
This is meant to be a fantastic Bioderma dupe so I really want to give it a try. It seems like a really good cleanser that will be brilliant for removing makeup when I can't be bothered to go through the whole cleansing fiasco. 

What is your wish list like? Have you tried any of the products that are on mine? 
I hope you enjoyed this post and had a wonderful weekend!
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment