Thursday 2 January 2014

The New Year Project

(Sorry about picture quality)

Happy new year everyone! This month I have decided to take part in a challenge/project called the New Year project created by the lovely Toni from One Chocolate Box. This is a one month long (weekends excluded) blogging challenge that aims to help people set themselves goals, and appreciate ourselves more as well. I think that this is a great way to start 2014 off as I am hoping that this year will bring new and exciting things, and hopefully it will help myself and others, so I am very excited about it. 

Unfortunatley, I have missed the first day, but I am going to do both day 1 and 2 in the same post to make up for it!

Here are the topics/questions for the month:

Jan 1 What are your resolutions this year? How do plan to achieve your goals?

Jan 2 What are the possible obstacles to your goal? How do you plan to overcome them?

Jan 3 What are your strengths? What are the things you are good at?

Jan 6 "Do more of what makes you happy". What are those activities?

Jan 7 What would you attempt of you knew you could not fail?

Jan 8 How do you feel about change? How do you cope/adjust to change?

Jan 9 How do you find your inner peace?

Jan 10 5 things I love about myself

Jan 13 Write in a stream of consciousness about the things that make you happy. Only write about things/sensations/experiences.

Jan 14 How can you put more happiness into your life?

Jan 15 What are the things you do to take care of yourself?

Jan 16 When was the last time you stopped, soaked in your surroundings and let yourself simply be?

Jan 17 Share your fool-proof ways to make others happy.

Jan 20 Next year, I want to look back and be proud that I ____.

Jan 21 Share your feel good songs/movies.

Jan 22 What don't you like about your body? What steps can you take towards accepting, and maybe loving, your body?

Jan 23 How are you doing with your resolutions so far?

Jan 24 "Your happiness should depend on nobody but yourself." How can you take charge of your own happiness?

Jan 27 When I feel like I'm losing track on my resolutions, I will...

Jan 28  I think I would be better at _____ if I _____.

Jan 29  Who brings out the best in you? Have you told them of their influence on you?.

Jan 30  Write a letter to a child on what you've learned about happiness.

Jan 31 "Here's to a fantastic rest of the year!" What have you learned this month? What are you 

looking forward to for the rest of the year?

I am really looking forward to doing this challenge, although some of the topics scare me a bit to have to write about, but hopefully, if I'm lucky it could help other people and that's what is important. I hope 2014 brings exciting prospects to everyone, and that we can all try and make this year a good one!

<3 Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment