Thursday 23 January 2014

The New Year Project : Resolution Progress

I chose this quote because I think it is a simple but great few words to remember whenever we feel like we should give up. It tells you not to stop, remember what you might achieve and what your goal might help you become. 
At the beginning of this challenge (and this month) I made a post about a few of my resolutions and obstacles. Three weeks into the year, and it's time to think about how I have been doing with them.
I shared three of my resolutions with you, though I did have a few more. 
The first one was to worry less. So far this has been going okay, my worrying definitely hasn't stopped, but I haven't done quote as much of it. Whenever I have felt stressed, I have taken a step back and just focused in having a little bit of relaxation time which has been working so far and I hope it will also work in the future as well.
Another resolution I wrote about was blogging more. I have definitely done this, seeing as I have put up a post every weekday because of this challenge, which I am proud to say I have completed so far. I have also done two other posts which I uploaded at different weekends and plan to upload another post this weekend as well. After this challenge I won't continue to blog almost everyday, but I will definitely try and blog once or twice a week. I am very glad at how this resolution is going so far.
The final resolution I shared was to read more. This has also been going well, I re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this month, have read Boy meets Boy by David Levithan (which was excellent) and am nearing the end of Pride and Prejudice which is also brilliant. I have really enjoyed reading a lot because it feels much more relaxing and a great change to watching films and tv and is so much better most of the time! 
My other resolutions which I didn't write about in my previous post are not going too well. However, I have a while, so hopefully I will be able to achieve them.
How are your resolutions/goals going?
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment