Friday 31 January 2014

The New Year Project : Reflection

                                        


So this is it, my final New Year Project post. I actually completed the challenge, yay! I would like to thank the lovely Toni from One Chocolate Box for coming up with this brilliant idea and being so amazing to all the participants throughout this month. I had so much fun doing this challenge and feel that I have learnt so much from it as well.
The challenge touched a lot on goals and resolutions. It made me think so much more about my resolutions and be some much more motivated to keep going because I had written about some of them and written about failure etc. Hopefully I will be able to continue with my resolutions successfully.
The New Year Project also made me think a lot about happiness. I thought about all the things that make me happy, how I need to take responsibility for my own happiness and so many other things that were really valuable.
This project also allowed me to think a lot about myself with out feeling guilty and self involved. I learnt a lot about what I want to achieve and be proud of, the effect others have on me and my whole outlook on who I want to be, what will help me find it and things that I need to work out in terms of being more comfortable with myself. 
This year, I am looking forward to so many things and dreading others. I am looking forward to achieving goals and learning new things about myself. However I am dreading the new level stress that exams is introducing into my life. I am also looking forward to many amazing adventures that I plan on having this year and I hope to do many things that will go outside my comfort zone.
What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment