Monday 20 January 2014

The New Year Project : next year I want to look back and be proud that I.....


I am writing this pretty late because I completely forgot until now that I needed to write this post. I've been managing this challenge pretty well so far, but it is really hard to remember sometimes!
This time next year, there a lot of things that I want to look back at and be proud of.
I want to have improved my blogging and blogged a lot more than I have done.
I also want to look back and be proud that I have reduced the amount of worrying I do.
I want to be proud of how hard I have worked at school, and proud of the grades that I will hopefully achieve because of it.
I hope that I will have gained more confidence and boosted my self-esteem.
I would like to look back and see that I had really good times with my friends.
There are a lot more things that I want to be proud of, but those are just a few of them. It will be very strange to look back next year and see if I am proud of all these things, have accomplished all the things I want to and how I might have changed as a person.
What are aome things you want to be proud of? 
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment