Monday 5 August 2013

My Holiday: North Yorkshire and Norfolk

As you may know, I have been on holiday for around 10 days, and it was an absolutely great week and a bit. I enjoyed myself so much and it was so nice to have some time away from home, relax and spend time with my family. 
First of all my parents, my sister and I went to this lovely hotel in North Yorkshire for two nights. It was such great couple of days with lovely weather, lovely food and beautiful scenery. It couldn't have been more relaxing or peaceful.

After going to North Yorkshire we headed straight to Norfolk where we stayed in a beautiful house with my Gran, 2 of my Aunties, 2 of my Uncles and 3 of my cousins. Norfolk is a lovely place and we went on so many great days out. We went to the beach, to a windmill, a lovely town called Holt and many more places that were great! The weather was slightly varied but it was beautiful most of the time.


Over all I had such a nice holiday. It showed me just how lucky I am to be so close with my family and to be able to do lovely things like this while living in Britain. There is beautiful countryside and fantastic cities - the best of both worlds. It was so nice to get away from a city for a little while and go to the countryside and just relax. 

<3 Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment