Tuesday 28 May 2013

My own fabulous space

Hi, I'm Ellen, I'm 14 years old and I've started this blog Ellie May (may being my middle name) as a little documentation of my thoughts for myself and anyone who may want to read them. It will be a blog to share a few bits and bobs about beauty, my life, baking, and any other random thoughts or daydreams that my spontaneously come to me when I'm least expecting it. I don't know how it will go, what it will end up with, if anything. It is my own fabulous space where I can find out who I am, share my life, and write.
<3 Ellen

Me outside the potters cottage at Godric's hollow- harry potter studios (sorry about slightly clashing coat and jeans)

A quote I love and believe have many more meanings than first meets the eye <3



  

No comments:

Post a Comment